It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:45 pm
Having trouble or have questions using this Bulletin Board?
Click Here For Help

Click Here to Join the Owners Only Forums

Go to the Main Aruba Beach Club Website

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:01 pm 

ABC finished the cleaning and renovations in record time for the opening on the new Ricardo's Restaurant and Bar, thanks in most part to the watchful eye and hard work of Fredy Cuervo, maintenance manager and his crew. Ricardo, his sister Anky and her husband Harold (partners in the new venture) have also been there daily helping to get things set up and ready. The temporary buffet that had been set up in the members lounge during renovations to accommodate patrons has been taken down and the restaurant over looking the beach and ocean is open for business. The photos and videos on the ABC Owners fb page show some of the delicious food Ricardo is serving including a great looking pizza that was served as a snack to guests on opening day. People dancing and a packed bar enjoying happy hour put a smile on my face. It reminded me of the old days when ABC was alive and jumping each day at 4pm as soon as they rang the bell. There are lighted tables set for dinner and great comments for the first week. Thursday I posted a breakfast menu for all to see and as soon as I get lunch and dinner I will put them up also. I wish much success to Ricardo's which will also be helpful to ABC and I hope all members and guests will support not only Ricardo's but all the businesses at ABC. Supporting our vendors helps keep our maintenance fees low.

The Aruba Beach Club Owners Group on face book now has over 750 members. Thanks to Ottis Jacobs for creating this nice page. Stay in touch with your friends at ABC, make new friends, share photos and see what other owners are saying about the resort on face book. If you already belong to face book, and are an owner at ABC just go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/181868490791/
and click “request to join group”.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:37 pm 

Some photos from the new Ricardo's

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:07 pm 

Although I'm looking forward to a new look and menu, I'm hoping I can still get a Grouper Caesar Salad.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:29 pm 

Monday nights, all you can eat BBQ Ribs@ Ricardo's Restaurant .... For only $19.95.
For reservation: 5870760

wblaz- I don't see Grouper Caesar Salad on the menu but Ricardo is very accommodating and if you request it with enough notice I am sure he will have it for you.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:16 am 

Week 43....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:11 am 

great pictures.........we had so much fun in September at Ricardo's

Go to the Main Aruba Beach Club Website