It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:47 am
Having trouble or have questions using this Bulletin Board?
Click Here For Help

Click Here to Join the Owners Only Forums

Go to the Main Aruba Beach Club Website

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:20 am 

This year has brought many good things to Aruba and our lovely ABC
I have seen over the year, how our board managed to make it a better place.
Sure there is still much to be done. but Rome was not built in one day either ,definitely progress has been made.
And I do thank the board for that, for we all love this tiny club of ours.
My first thanks goes to Rene, for lets be honest, no money, no repairs or maintenance possible,
and somehow he managed to have enough to give Kevin green light to do all the changes that many of us have noticed by now.

Than ofcourse Kevin made sure he kept an eye on things even from overseas and I love how the club looks, so both of you did a great job.

But,it has been the co-operation of all boardmembers including Anthony, Rick and Ron,that made things possible for no matter what Rene and Kevin wanted to do, they still needed the majority of the votes and they got that.
Yes, some major changes have been achieved ,in many ways, not just a coat of paint but much more.
So I thank this board and wish them a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanuka and all the best for 2014

But no matter how good the board is, they need a staff and employees to do the daily running of the club and a special congratulations and good wishes,goes to our employees for the standard has been high.

Than ofcourse, if there are no members, there is no club, so we all count big-time and the ABC members are one of a kind.

To all, I hope your Holidays will be great and that most of your wishes may come true for 2014.
But please come back soon, to enjoy the sun, the ocean and the lovely beach, to listen to the sound of the palmtrees and the waves, to relax en enjoy this wonderfull island.
Hope to see you soon.
Feliz dianan di fiesta tur cos bon pa 2014

Olga

Go to the Main Aruba Beach Club Website