It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:07 pm
Having trouble or have questions using this Bulletin Board?
Click Here For Help

Click Here to Join the Owners Only Forums

Go to the Main Aruba Beach Club Website

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:45 pm 

My name is Terry Brandenburg, my nickname is "T". I was born and raised in Bay City Michigan. My wife Wanda and I have been married for 37 years. Wanda worked in the dental field for 30 years and also was a Dental Assisting Instructor. We have two sons and our oldest is married and they live in Sterling Heights Michigan. He works for SRC Refrigeration and his wife is a Teacher. They are expecting their first child. Our youngest is a Teacher in Queen Creek Arizona and has lived and worked there for eight years.

We have been coming to Aruba since 1994 and we own six weeks at Aruba Beach Club. I was involved with the ABC Concerned Members Group in the past and I look forward to working together in a positive forward direction, listening to the concerns of all Aruba Beach Club members. I am a very easy person to talk to and a good listener. If you place your confidence in me and elect me as a board member, I assure you that your concerns will be my concerns.

I was a Master Electrician for 39 years (retired 2011), owned and operated an electrical contractor business for 19 years, was an Electrical Apprenticeship Instructor for 8 years, and the last 5 years of my career I was responsible for the electrical and climate controls of 26 Home Depots in Northern Michigan. I was an elected board member and secretary for the Apprenticeship Training Committee and an elected board member of the Credit Union Loan Board. I believe my background, education and work experience will be beneficial to the club. Air conditioning and electricity is a major expense for our club. I spent my whole career in this field. I installed and maintained heating, air conditioning and humidity controlled systems.

The most significant issue at ABC, since we have the oldest timeshare on the island is to make decisions on whether to replace with new, more efficient equipment or to maintain and or repair existing equipment such as the elevator system. The cost of airline tickets, Aruba taxes and surcharges we can't control, but we could create revenue for ABC with a great restaurant and bar, day spa, unit rentals, HS internet and attractive shopping boutiques.

I am committed to work together with a Board that is open, fair and honest for the benefit of all ABC members and Our Home Away From Home. Thanks to all of you for considering giving me your vote.

Go to the Main Aruba Beach Club Website