It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:14 am
Having trouble or have questions using this Bulletin Board?
Click Here For Help

Click Here to Join the Owners Only Forums

Go to the Main Aruba Beach Club Website

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:51 am 

My husband and I own a studio week 18 and have been renting a second week for the past 5 years. We have plans to take our kids (they haven't traveled to Aruba with us before) in 2015 for my daughter's graduation for the first week of our typical 2 week stay. We will be renting our unit out that year so we can travel later in June to accommodate her graduation, and thus will need to rent both weeks in June.

What I am looking for is advice on whether we should try and rent 2 studios the first week, so they can have their own unit and us parents can have some privacy, or is one of the bigger units on the propeerty large enough for all four of us? Keep in mind my daughter will be 18 and my son will be a month away from 22, so they can't share a bed. I've never been inside a room larger than a studio and while I've looked at the floor plans and photos, I'm not sure I can get a reasonable sense of whether this works for us.

Anyone done something similar or can shed some light on another option I may not have considered?

Thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:31 pm 

Perhaps you can rent a Presidential room at CDM, large enough for all of you, and then you get to use both CDM & ABC for your vacation! 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:17 pm 

We have a 1 bedroom. We always travel with our "kids" (who will be 29 and 26 when we go down this year). They sleep on the pull out couch. But they are both girls.

My feelings are if they don't like the set up they can rent their own room!!!

But the 1 bedroom has the advantage of having two beds in the bedroom in addition to the pull out couch. Not the most comfortable arrangement with one kid in a bed and mom and dad sharing the pullout. Or having a kid in the bedroom with mom and dad.

Our friends have an adult boy and girl the same age as our kids and last year they bit the bullet and rented an additional studio.

Go to the Main Aruba Beach Club Website