It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:14 am
Having trouble or have questions using this Bulletin Board?
Click Here For Help

Click Here to Join the Owners Only Forums

Go to the Main Aruba Beach Club Website

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Kandy's List
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:48 am 

In the Winter 2013 edition of the ABC Newsetter on this website there is published in an article the following statement.... “With the recent cancellation of Kandy’s list”. It should have read... With the recent cancellation of the "For Sale by Owner section" of Kandy's list.....The way it reads it looks like Kandy's list has been cancelled and this cause many of you concern and filled up my mail box with questions. I'm sure I won't be around forever but for now I'm still alive and kickin'. I was not ASK or TOLD by anyone to do this as some have questioned. I did it to shorten my list and make it less work for myself. My recommendations and hopes are that owners wanting to sale will now take advantage of listing their weeks with the resales office at ABC and with the club now only taking a 15% commission and the transfer fee being waived, this should be an attractive incentive to list with ABC therefore generating more revenue for our beloved resort. You can download a copy of the contract from this web site through the link is here http://www.arubabeachclub.net/forms/abc ... ntract.pdf

Go to the Main Aruba Beach Club Website