It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:56 am
Having trouble or have questions using this Bulletin Board?
Click Here For Help

Click Here to Join the Owners Only Forums

Go to the Main Aruba Beach Club Website

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: I have a comment
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:58 pm 

We have this page to leave comments and I have one to make. In order to be a member of the Board of Directors of ABC you also need to be an owner. I do not personally know all the board members but I do know Kevin Foley and his wife Joanne because they own timeshare at the same time that I do. I know for a fact that they own at least 5 weeks, maybe 6. They pay the same maintenance fee that all the rest of us owners do. I am now in Aruba at ABC and today someone made a statement that the Foley’s were here at the expense of the club and “on our dime”.

Not only do the Foley’s own their units, pay for their own transportation, food and beverages, but as the development and project manager of the board, Kevin Foley spends many days of his personal vacation time walking the property, with the maintenance or security staff making notes of repairs that need to be addressed. He attends every weekly members meeting while he is here to answer questions that members may have. He speaks with our excellent staff trying to address their needs and be helpful within their departments. He interacts with other owners listing to complaints, suggestions and advice they may have to give. Many of our members have backgrounds that are beneficial in certain areas and generously offer their expertise which Kevin greatly accepts and appreciates.

He does this because he cares about our club, wants to be a good productive board member and believe me it is showing. I am not giving all the credit to Kevin our board collectively this year has really turned ABC around and we are headed in a positive direction. I know this because the place looks wonderful and maintenance is constantly going on each day with painting and repairs. The most recent newsletter was the most informative we have had in years and lastly, I attended the member’s meeting this morning. There were 21 people in attendance and there were questions and comments but absolutely NO ONE had one complaint!! The meeting lasted 30 minutes and I was back on the beach by 10:35.

Post subject: Re: I have a comment
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:55 pm 

I agree with Kandy on the character of Kevin Foley. I have had dealings with Kevin several times through email. He was very friendly and helpful to me. He went the extra mile for me and I believe he would continue to do so in any circumstance for anyone. We are lucky to have such a fine and honest man on the BOD.

Post subject: Re: I have a comment
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:52 am 

Hello all! I have exchanged several emails with Kevin, all very pleasant. He has done an excellent job in creating our new website, which I check every day...love the pictures of our beautiful resort! I hope to meet Kevin when we head to Aruba, in 5 days!!!!!!!

Rog 8-)

Go to the Main Aruba Beach Club Website