It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:25 pm
Having trouble or have questions using this Bulletin Board?
Click Here For Help

Click Here to Join the Owners Only Forums

Go to the Main Aruba Beach Club Website

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:53 am 

Today I received an email from the ABC management that a new sales person was added.
Yet not a word that Lucille needed or was getting assistance or about her long years of work for ABC in which she managed all those years to do that alone without anybody's help. WHy?
This email is an insult.

When you have employees working so many years for you ,you do not treat them as if they do not excist.
That must have been done on purpose and THAT is NOT the Aruban way.

Yes I know some people have had to wait long time for their deeds or exchanges but that has mostly not been her fault, Most of the time management or the BOD were late in getting signatures and or other issues completed.
Also Lucille has been in and out of the hospital a few times ,we all have those very unlucky years sooner or later.
Is that a reason to treat people like this? I do not think so.

Ususally Cathy was always kind enough to help out and things got done ,always!
Sometimes when we have problems physical or other, we might not have that sunny smile ready all the time.
For me, Lucille has always been friendly,very correct and everything was done right and on time and she has been great help in selling or buying units .

Complaining is so easy, but most of the times there are reasons for a delay, good reasons that have not been advertised but that you can find if you look for it.

So Lucille, glad you got some help, I remember that big, no huge sale, going on after winning the Flak case and you did that all alone and everything was correct so ,I can only hope you have some assitance now to make things a bit easier.

That sales and rentals have dropped dramatically, members be realistic, that is not because of the person in the sales or rental office, that is because the economy is lousy and possibly all the "new" rules are not helping ,for the income from rentals is way below average.
I find this email an insult to a long time employee of our club and I am so sorry for that.
We deal with human beings , with feelings and respect is in order, have a heart.
This is not how we used to do things here in our club and in Aruba.

Go to the Main Aruba Beach Club Website