It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:29 pm
Having trouble or have questions using this Bulletin Board?
Click Here For Help

Click Here to Join the Owners Only Forums

Go to the Main Aruba Beach Club Website

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:07 pm 

Tomorrow our long time towel lady, Fabiana is saying goodbye and I am so happy to say that many members are surprising her with gifts and showing her how much she has always been appriciated.
A tiny lady ,but yes ,she is 67 and that is time to enjoy life at home she much deserves her retirement.
We all shall miss her ,always a smile for everybody, though I know she gets a wonderfull replacement, everybody working so many years for ABC has earned a special place in our hearts.

Yesterday the ABC gave the annual Christmas party for the personnel.
They loved it ,eating singing, and yes even dancing at the Alhambra and I want to say special thanks to Rene who made it possible to have money left over to keep this tradition going , contrary to CDM where the personnel got a gift card instead.

I really appriciate this from all boardmembers and management,this was a thing very well done
much fun and I am sure some pictures will turn up in the next newsletter.
Fabiana I wish you many years of enjoying your family, health and all the luck in the world.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, to you and all those working in ABC to make our vacations such a great one. Vaya Con Dios.

Go to the Main Aruba Beach Club Website