It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:15 am
Having trouble or have questions using this Bulletin Board?
Click Here For Help

Click Here to Join the Owners Only Forums

Go to the Main Aruba Beach Club Website

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: members only
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:02 pm 

please read my post on the members onlysection thank you olga

Post subject: Re: members only
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:11 pm 

where is the members only area?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:29 am 

The Owners Area is at the bottom of this page. If you can't see it that means you haven't joined it yet.

While in Aruba this month I stopped by the executive office and spoke to Cathy Brete. I told her owners were having difficulty getting in the Owners Area of the web site and ask for the correct way for an owner to gain access to the that section.

First you need to be a registered user of this ABC web site and that you can do by going to http://www.arubabeachclub.net/phpBB3/ to register an account with a username and password to post messages. Near the top of any page on the left side you will see the words "Register/Join". Click on it and follow the directions. Approval may take up to 24 hours.

Second to gain access to the Owners section, once you have obtained a password you need to send an email to Cathy Brete at execoff@arubabeachclub.net tell her you would like to be admitted to the Owners Area of the ABC web site, give her your user name, password, your real name and email address. Once verified that you are indeed an owner she turns it back over to the web site administrator who admits you to the Owners Area. This could take several days depending on when you send the message. Cathy is not in her office on weekends. You will know that you have been admitted if you sign into the web site and can see “Owners Area” at the bottom.

I hope this has helped owners who have trouble entering the Owners Area. It was my hope that many club issues and questions would be posted in that owners area of the web site.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:51 am 
Site Admin

All that is and has been posted in the Announcements at the top of this Forum's home page. One thing to add: You MUST be logged in to see the Owner's Forum once you have been approved.

Admin

Go to the Main Aruba Beach Club Website